Saturday, June 1, 2019

I Should Have Brought My Camera!

I only recently have started blogging here again and when we went to Snow Road Park to walk through the woods, I thought about bringing alone my camera.  Unfortunately, I didn't.  When we saw this owl sitting on a tree so close to the trail, I really wished I had brought my camera along.  All I had was my little tracfone so I did the best I could with what I had (sorry for the poor quality).  My husband's phone takes better pictures than mine, but he is out of data time or whatever.

We enjoyed our walk and saw some friendly little dogs along the way too who let us pet them.  Oh well, lesson learned.  From now on I will be carrying along my digital camera wherever I go!

Have you ever wished you had your camera with you?

I'm joining Saturday Critters

Share this:

5 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Awesome sighting of the owl, it looks young. Looks like you had a nice walk! Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your day and weekend.

Lin said...

Some things are just best enjoyed and not recorded. Well...that's what I think, anyway. I'm glad you got the shot, but it's okay if you don't. Don't you wonder what we all did before the accessibility of phones and cameras? I don't feel the need to have a phone with me...or my camera, for that matter, but I have a lot of stories about what I saw....

Sue said...

I cannot tell you how many times I have been outside, needed my camera and didn't have it! So sorry for the loss of your dear dog, we lost our faithful companion last Aug. and still miss him so much.
Have a great week
, Sue

Karen and Gerard said...

Sue--We lost my cat in May two years ago, Manny Boy, who followed me everywhere and laid on me all the time. I still miss him very much. Our pets all carve a place in our hearts.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That owl is super cool. Oh yes, the camera is always in the wrong place lots of times!

Post a Comment