Monday, December 25, 2017

Our big Christmas Present


This year we really splurged and bought ourselves a Tempu-Pedic Cloud bed that is adjustable.  The salesman said it was the best bed there is and should last over ten years.  It has a remote control that adjusts the head and the foot.  When we tested it in the store, it was so comfortable, we sucked up the price and bought it.  We did save $800 by not getting the breeze which is a little air that keeps you cool while you sleep.  I have a feeling when summer comes, we'll be kicking ourselves for not getting that feature, but $800 is a lot of money and we were already spending $3,000 on it as it was.

I also took advantage of the TV buy one get one free deal for two My Pillows.  They weren't cheap either but also have a 10-yr. warranty and are washable. 

Normally, I never would have considered spending that kind of money on a bed; however, I figured with my Christmas bonus, cash from my boss and the money I would have had to spend on for my second colonoscopy I could spend on the bed instead since I think my insurance should finally cover this last huge medical expense.

So, did you get any big items for Christmas this year?

Share this:

2 comments:

Sandee said...

• ★ Merry ★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★ Christmas 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚| 田田 |門| ˚And a Happy New Year
* Joy to all! ♫•*¨* Peace on Earth ♪♫•*¨*

Lin said...

I say it is money well spent. Good mattresses cost a lot, but in the end, it will be nice for your back and your ability to sleep well. I have My Pillows and LOVE them. I like that you can wash and dry them.

Post a Comment