Saturday, July 11, 2015

What Happened to My Grass, Dad? by Abby (Our Dog)

I love walking through the tall grass at Parma High School on my walks.  My mom even took a video of me doing it not too long ago, but here is a picture she pulled out of it to show you again.


You can hardly see me in this one, which is why I like it.  It's fun to hide in the tall grass.  Here is a close up of me that you can see me much better:


Then, when I came up the hill and looked down, anxious to tromp through my favorite tall grass spot, this is what I saw:



I was confused and sad and disappointed and shocked and upset all at the same time!  Where did my tall grass go????  Who took it away?????  No one consulted me.


Share this:

4 comments:

Lin said...

The "after" photo is missing from the post, but I'm guessing it has been mowed down. :( Bummer. There is always a buzzkill ruining the fun.

Karen and Gerard said...

Lin, Goofy blogger posted it early--I thought I had put the time to post for 5:00 p.m. but must have goofed up somehow. Oops. Good thing I decided to go for the picture before our nursing home visit.

Lin said...

Blogger goes wonky every now and then.

Bummer all the fun tall grass is gone. :( Good thing it grows back quickly!

Peabea Scribbles said...

Abby, hope your human mama finds you another tall grass area until this one returns. :) Great post and fun to read Karen.

(Peabea from former PNN)

Glad to see you guys are still blogging. I am too.

Post a Comment