Saturday, June 27, 2015

Sleepy Rainy Day

Manny & Spunky on their cat tree & Abby on the floor with her dad.

Then Gerard showed me how he gets Manny to hiss at him. 
Sure enough, it worked.  What did Gerard do?  All he did was come near him, point at him with one finger and he gets this reaction.  Manny is a mama's boy and does not seem to like Gerard much.

But, on the other hand, Spunky Doodle actually let Gerard pick her up and hold her for a bit without squirming. 
Spunky doesn't look very happy about it, but she's not fussing to get down like when I hold her.  Do your cats like you holding them?


Share this:

1 comments:

Summer said...

Not only can my human hold me, she can walk around the house with me! She does this regularly as practice because she is training me to be a therapy cat. Binga allows the humans to hold her, but she is much squirmier! They have to catch Boodie first if they want to hold her.

Post a Comment