Friday, February 20, 2015

Don't Buy This!

Internet Address and Password Logbook
Nothing like making your logins and passwords obvious and easy to find!  I can't believe anyone would but this item, but I saw it in the Fresh Finds catalog for $7.95!  This is NOT a good idea--save your money! The last thing you would want to do is make it easy for someone to find your logins and passwords.  Here are some alternatives to using a book like this with a title on it.

1.  Use a plain, ordinary notebook without a title.
2.  Better yet, use a sheet of paper and stick it in a book or a notebook.
3.  Put it away from your computer, not in the desk drawer near by.

If you do not think Internet Address and Password Logbook is a very bad idea, I encourage you to read Think Twice by Lisa Scottoline.  That should convince you!  (Click the link for our review.)


Share this:

3 comments:

Gattina said...

That would never come into my mind to buy such a book ! I create my passwords myself !

Sandee said...

Not to worry. We wouldn't do this kind of purchase. We've a way to hide our stuff were you wouldn't even know what you were reading.

Have a fabulous day. Scritches to the babies. ☺

Lin said...

I don't think logins and passwords are EVER safe. Even if you hide them in your house, the hackers are hard at work regardless.

Post a Comment