Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Look What I Made! by Abby

I bet you thought I was going to write about my big poopers I make when I go out now, but that isn't it. When I had to stay at Bartel's after being attacked by the two big dogs, they helped me make a craft for my mom and dad which they gave them on Saturday when I had most of my stitches removed, so we both got surprise gifts that day! They liked it and put it right on our little table in the dining room. It's a plaster heart with MY paw print in it!  

(50 cents per legitimate comment goes to Caroline's Kids Pet Rescue for February in honor of cat appreciation month!)

Share this:

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Awwww! So glad Abby is doing better :)

Lin said...

Whew! I'm glad it's not a pooper!! Hahaha!

You sure have a great vet to care so much and to do such nice things.

When we used to bring the fish in the house, I would yell to Joe "Hey, the fish made a surprise for you! He's been working on it all day!" He did not think that was funny for some reason. ;) How can you not think fish poop is funny???

BeadedTail said...

That's a very special gift!

Mike Golch said...

Abby,That was really nice of the gang at Bartels to do that for your Mom and Dad

Daisy said...

That is beautiful!

krystimarie said...

hello. I am a new follower from the blog hop.
Can you please follow me back?

http://countryliving-productreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/cute-baby-for-less-make-it-yourself.html

Post a Comment