Slightly South of Simple Hits the Stands
7 hours ago
We are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.What did you think of the video?
|Spunky Doodle as a Kitten|
Each test proved that viewing images of kittens and puppies prior to performing a task led to an improved performance, even when compared to seeing pictures of adult dogs and cats, or extremely appetizing food.--See whole article: Kawaii--The Power of Cute
But what is it about cute animals that makes a better impression on our attitudes towards work? Each experiment showed candidates had more focused attention after the adorable images triggered positive emotions in both female and male subjects.
Here's a couple things you can do to protect against hackers:
- Do NOT use a dictionary word as your password. (If you must, string several together)
- Do NOT use standard number substitutions. Think "P455w0rd" is a good password? N0p3! Here I thought I was being so clever and that I had a very strong password by doing this but cracking tools now have those built in.
- Make it long. (The longer, the better!) Today's processing speeds mean that even a short weird password like "h6!r$q" is quickly crackable!
- Use different passwords. If one is hacked, and you use it on all or many of your accounts, the hacker then has access to all of them! This would be very bad!
- Give bogus answers to security questions but make your answers memorable. Think of them as a secondary password.
- Use a mix of Alpha, Numeric, Capital letters and Special Characters.
Attn cats!Sparkle is having a giveaway of Nekoflies (toys) Stop by if you live in US:tinyurl.com/a3k9bff #catsI just learned this week how to embed a tweet when entering Sparkle's contest: click on time of tweet, mouse over your tweet and it brings up an URL for just that tweet with an option to embed it or even email it.
— Karen Zemek (@kzemek) January 17, 2013
|Can you guess what bugs Gerard about the top shelf?|
|This is NOT good!|
|These stains are too tough for these three cleaners.|
|These were so good--a gift from my ex-boss for Christmas.|
|I really like this pen . . . I'd like it more if I didn't have to tape it..|
|Go away, Manny, I want to be in this alone!|
|Love you, Abby!|
|still working at skipping the donuts|
.If you guessed No. 8 is going to be my biggest challenge, you are correct!.
|Check this out|