I found a good post about making New Year's Resolutions at Life's winks, blinks and tears...: Life's Winks - New Years Resolution. We need to think more in terms of goals that are measurable, simple, attainable, and time bound.
Here are the ones I came up with:
1) Take the stairs between floors at work rather than the elevator.
2) Read at least 50 books again this year.
3) Do not spend any more on any marketing endeavor for my book.
4) Keep on learning new things and continue to post them weekly every Friday on this blog.
5) Continue to write down the sweet things Gerard does.
6) Install CommentLuv on my blogs.
7) Join that gym and actually go 2-3 times a week.
Ham Balls: An Iowa Classic
1 day ago